Returns and cancellations
Please retain the original packaging and white label with your S/C number on. In the unlikely instance that there is an issue with your order, these are essential to resolving your case as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Before your delivery
If you decide to cancel your order prior to delivery or if the goods have left the warehouse and cannot be delivered due to reasons beyond our control, you will be liable for a €49 fee plus return charges will apply as follows; €39 per item (0-0.25CBM) or €60 per item (0.26CBM+).
All wardrobes have a return fee of €150 per item regardless of cubic metres (CBM); all sofas and upholstery have a cancellation fee of 30% of the retail value of the product if cancelled at any time later than 2 working days after order confirmation.
These reasons include, but are not limited to:
- You cancel your order after the items have been dispatched
- We are unable to complete the delivery due to access issues
- You are unavailable or unable to take delivery of your order
Within 7 days after receiving your order
We are confident that you will be delighted with your furniture. In the unlikely event that you should wish to return an item to us due to structual damage, we are pleased to offer a 7 day (or 14 days if purchased online) money back guarantee, commencing the day after delivery.
If any items are incorrect, damaged or faulty you should notify us immediately. You will need to provide us with the S/C number printed on the white label (found on the furniture). Please return the item(s) in the same condition as received and in the original packaging. Once the items have been returned they will be inspected. You will receive your refund within 30 days of cancellation.
For hygiene reasons, mattresses are excluded from our 7 day (or 14 days if purchased online) money back guarantee unless they are unopened and in original packaging. All our sofas, armchairs and footstools are made to order therefore are excluded from our 7 day (or 14 days if purchased online) money back guarantee.
After 7 days of receiving your order
After this 7 day period (or 14 days if purchased online), we are unable to accept returns of any items purchased unless faulty.
We are confident that you will be delighted with your furniture. In the unlikely event that you should wish to return an item to us, we are pleased to offer a 7 day (or 14 days if purchased online) money back guarantee, commencing the day after delivery.
This means you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days (or 14 days if purchased online) without charge; the only liability being for any return carriage costs as stated above per unit and 50 cents per KM to collect and restock the goods.
Evalution of faulty goods
Please bear in mind that you are purchasing a natural hardwood product which as a result of its inherent characteristics may require some minor adjustments after reaching the environment of your home. By purchasing our furniture you agree to undertake any simple necessary adjustments yourself. Certain issues will not be deemed as defective or faulty, for example:
- On rare occasions, due to extreme climate changes in shipping, doors and drawers may swell slightly making them stiff to open. This issue will normally resolve itself within a matter of days once the timbers acclimate to their new environment; however an alternative remedy may be to move the drawers around. Occasionally the movement may not settle and a small amount may need to be shaved from the bottom of the drawer or door.
- While every effort is made to match all colours and finishes, wood is a natural product and there may be variations in colour, grain pattern and shade. As is common practise when crafting hardwood furniture, certain degrees of filler may also be used to ensure a uniform finish.
- Our furniture is crafted from natural hardwood timbers and accordingly there may be slight differences in size between products of the same description. All product dimensions specified by us are approximate.
- There may be differences in the spacing around doors and drawers; however, this will always be within our quality control tolerances.
Please note these terms do not affect your statutory rights.